Serving as the medical center from 1994 to 2013 in Şahinbey, the central district of Gaziantep, Deva has served as a fully equipped hospital where you can access all kinds of medical services for your health needs since 2013.
- The hospital, which is built on an area of 15.380 m2, serves with 160 patient beds,
- 5 operating theaters,
- 65 intensive care beds in different widths and features specially designed for the needs of patients and their relatives.
The medical and surgical branches that the hospital serves include;
- Brain and Nerve Surgery,
- General Surgery, Cardiology,
- Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- Orthopedics and Traumatology - Micro Surgery,
- Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,
- Emergency Services.
In addition to 34 medical branches, it is also possible to take advantage of services such as;
- Laser hair removal,
- Regional weight loss and hair plantation.
- It responds to the needs of the patients with the laboratory where all medical tests can be carried out in order to provide all diagnoses required for treatment, along with its;
- Interventional Radiology department which has comprehensive and latest system technological structure in which operations such as
- MR imaging,
- Bone measurement,
- Ultrasonography are performed.